Google Apps for Colorado State University
Do I have to switch my current CSU email account to Google when I sign up?
Frequently Asked Questions about
Google Apps for CSU
Click a question and the answer will appear on the right.
- Why are we using Google Apps at CSU?
- Who can get a Google Apps account?
- How do I connect my smartphone or email client to Google Apps?
- Can I keep my Google Apps account when I graduate or leave the University?
- Does this affect Exchange/Office365 for faculty and staff?
Logging in to Google Apps for CSU
- What password do I use?
- How do I change my password?
- Does Google know my eID password?
- I'm having trouble logging into Google Apps. What now?
Moving from CSU Email to Google Apps for CSU
- What will my email address be when using Google Apps for CSU
- Do I have to switch my current CSU email account to Google when I sign up?
- Can I use other email programs, or clients, to access my Google Apps for CSU email?
- Can I export my old email address book to my new Gmail account?
- How will I control spam?
- How can I forward Google Apps for CSU email to another email address?
Email PLUS new applications and collaboration!
- What applications are available with Google Apps?
- What is my quota?
- How do I share documents with students or others who have Google Apps for CSU accounts?
- Can my class schedule be viewed using the Google calendar?
- How come my Google Apps for CSU account doesn’t have the same applications as my personal Gmail account?
- What if I want to use a Google program that is not offered through Google Apps for CSU?
- What if I already have a Gmail account?
- Which browsers can I use with Google Apps for CSU?
- How do I import address book entries from CSU Webmail to Google Mail?
- What are the policies that apply to my Google Apps for CSU account?
- Can I opt out of Google Apps for CSU if I change my mind?