Google Apps for Colorado State University
How can I forward Google Apps for CSU email to another email address?
- Select 'Settings' from the top Gmail navigation bar.
- Go to the 'Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab'.
- In the 'Forwarding' section, be sure to check the 'Forward a copy' option.
- Enter the desired email address.
- Choose how Gmail should handle forwarded messages. Select one of these three options;
- keep Colorado State University's copy in the Inbox to have Gmail leave the message in your Gmail Inbox as new and unread.
- archive Colorado State University's copy (probably the most useful setting) to make Gmail mark forwarded messages as read and remove them from the Inbox, but keep them in the archive for later search and retrieval.
- trash Colorado State University's copy to move message to the Trash after they have been forwarded. Trashed messages will be deleted automatically after 30 days.
- Save your changes.
Frequently Asked Questions about
Google Apps for CSU
Click a question and the answer will appear on the right.
- Why are we using Google Apps at CSU?
- Who can get a Google Apps account?
- How do I connect my smartphone or email client to Google Apps?
- Can I keep my Google Apps account when I graduate or leave the University?
- Does this affect Exchange/Office365 for faculty and staff?
Logging in to Google Apps for CSU
- What password do I use?
- How do I change my password?
- Does Google know my eID password?
- I'm having trouble logging into Google Apps. What now?
Moving from CSU Email to Google Apps for CSU
- What will my email address be when using Google Apps for CSU
- Do I have to switch my current CSU email account to Google when I sign up?
- Can I use other email programs, or clients, to access my Google Apps for CSU email?
- Can I export my old email address book to my new Gmail account?
- How will I control spam?
- How can I forward Google Apps for CSU email to another email address?
Email PLUS new applications and collaboration!
- What applications are available with Google Apps?
- What is my quota?
- How do I share documents with students or others who have Google Apps for CSU accounts?
- Can my class schedule be viewed using the Google calendar?
- How come my Google Apps for CSU account doesn’t have the same applications as my personal Gmail account?
- What if I want to use a Google program that is not offered through Google Apps for CSU?
- What if I already have a Gmail account?
- Which browsers can I use with Google Apps for CSU?
- How do I import address book entries from CSU Webmail to Google Mail?
- What are the policies that apply to my Google Apps for CSU account?
- Can I opt out of Google Apps for CSU if I change my mind?